What do we offer?
High & Low Voltage Commissioning and Testing Engineers
HV & LV specialists offering expertise in switchgear, protection systems & electrical infrastructure.
15 years of experience in HV & LV commissioning
Ion HV Ltd is a family run HV & LV specialist company based in the North west of England, with over 15 years’ experience in HV & LV industry. Having worked in multiple sectors including Renewable & Battery Storage, Transport, & Critical Infrastructure including Data Centres.
We offer HV & LV solutions for a variety of systems across the UK & Ireland.
Proud Sponsors of Saints RLFC
What can we offer you?
- G59 / G99 protection, Protection relay commissioning & functional testing including PSL, MCL / Communication protocol & Protection updates.
- HV testing including Hipot / dielectric withstand testing, insulation resistance, contact resistance, VT & CT primary & secondary commissioning.
- Switchgear functional testing including control, alarms & indications.
- SCADA testing including 61850 & Hardwired alarms.
Maintenance & inspections
- HV & LV Switchgear inspection including PD testing, data analysis, fault investigation. Periodic inspections & scheduled maintenance.
- Battery charger inspection & maintenance.
- LVAC Changeover panel / distribution board inspection & maintenance.
- SAP duties & safety documentation for private networks
- Fault investigation & diagnostic analysis of HV & LV assets
- Periodic inspections & scheduled maintenance for HV & LV systems